You can display a series links to internal pages, external page and documents in the sidebar or footer columns of your site.
Adding Links to Widget Areas
- In the dashboard, go to Appearance > Widgets
- Under Available Widgets, click on the Text Widget.
- Select the sidebar or footer in which you’d like the widget to appear.
- Click Add Widget.
- In the Text Widget, write the titles of the links you’d like to add.
- Add <a href=”yourlinkhere“> to the beginning of each line.
- Replace yourlinkhere with the full URL of the link (including http://). Learn how to find the link to your PDFs.
- Add a </a> closing tag to the end of each line.
- Add an <li> tag to the beginning of each line.
- Add an </li> closing tag to the end of each line.
- Add <ol style=”list-style-type: none;”> to the beginning of the text.
- Add an </ol> closing tag to the end of the text.
- Click Save.