The text box is an extremely flexible Page Builder block. It can be used to call out information or entice someone to act. You can set it to show content below an image, icon or progress gauge.
Configuring Text Boxes
- At the top of the dashboard, click Edit Page.
- Find the Text Box Page Builder block under the Custom tab in the Page Builder and drag it onto the page.
- Hover over the Text Box Page Builder block to make the pencil icon appear.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the block.
- (Optional) Edit Heading Text.
- (Optional) Edit Block Content. Note that text boxes, unlike fancy text boxes, have a complete content editor, which allows you to create links and lists within the content.
- Select your element layout. This will give the text box a different appearance.
- Just Text – Looks similar to a fancy text box but allows for content styling
- Icon – Allows you to display an icon with the content. Often used for landing pages or document collections. Click Choose Bullet to select your icon from our database. (See examples of a landing page and a collection of documents.)
- Image – Allows you to highlight your content with a relevant image. Click Add Media to select your image.
- Gauge – Allows you to display progress toward a goal within. Use the slider to denote the percentage of progress.
- (Optional) Change the Block Button Title.
- (Optional) Change the Block Link URL, the URL that the user will visit upon clicking the button.
- Click Save.