The WashU Web Theme allows you to customize certain features of an items gallery, such as how many items to display, how many columns to display and how many rows to display. As you build your items page, you can also specify which categories of items to include on your page. Follow these step-by-step instructions to make your selections.
- Add any heading text to appear right above your items gallery (optional).
- Select the specific categories of items to display in the Data Source section.
- Select the Number of posts to display by using the slider.
- Define the Excerpt length by using the slider.
- Determine the Element Layout, including how many columns to display on the page, whether the filterable categories display on the page and whether to use pagination links.
- Disable Display LightBox Link if you want users to click through to the item detail page, as is demonstrated on the sample item page. Otherwise, clicking on the image will open a pop-up light box.