Before your website goes live, there are a number of steps you’ll need to take to make sure that there are no errors or placeholder content.
- Remove text and photos placed in the site for placeholder or testing purposes.
- Check all content for spelling, grammar and Washington University in St. Louis style.
- Test your site manually for broken links, images and forms.
- If applicable, replace test email addresses in your forms with the correct email addresses.
- Add Google Analytics tracking code to your website.
- Change your privacy settings to allow search engines to index your site.