Useful for sharing news stories, press releases and blog posts, news or blog pages display summaries of your posts.
Create a News Page
- At the top of the dashboard, click +New and select Page from the drop-down menu.
- Add a Title (this is the name for the page on which all your news items are summarized).
- If you have introductory text, type it (or paste, using the “paste as plain text” option) into the Content Editor.
- In the Page Builder, select and drag Blog Layout below Page Content.
- Click on the pencil icon within the Blog Layout box to select your layout settings.
- Under Page Attributes, select a Parent page if applicable and designate your page’s display order, if the page is among a group of child pages.
- Select Layout Options (no sidebar or right sidebar)
- Click Save Draft or Publish.