Useful for upcoming events and events archives, an event page displays summaries of your event posts.
Create an Events Page
- At the top of the dashboard, click +New and select Page from the drop-down menu.
- Add a Title (this is the name for the page that displays summaries of all your upcoming events).
- If you have introductory text, type it (or paste, using the “paste as plain text” option) into the Content Editor.
- In the Page Builder, select and drag Events below Page Content.
- (optional) Add a Featured Image. Refer to the user’s guide for image sizes when selecting featured images.
- Select Layout Options (no sidebar or right sidebar)
- Under Page Attributes, select a Parent page if applicable and designate your page’s display order, if the page is among a group of child pages.
- Click Save Draft or Publish.