You can create biographies of your staff members, speakers for a conference and more. After you’ve created your people posts, you can create a page to display the people posts.
Create an Individual Person Post
- At the top of the dashboard, click +New and select Person from the drop-down menu.
- Add a Title (this is the person’s name).
- Type (or paste, using the “paste as plain text” option) descriptive information (such as a bio) about the person into the Content Editor.
- (optional) Input any relevant information into the fields in the Staff Member Info section. Feel free to leave inapplicable fields blank.
- Write an Excerpt, a short description of the person that will be displayed with the featured image on the people page.
- (Optional) Add URLs for Social Networks.
- Add a photo of the person as the Featured Image, which will show up on the individual person profile and as a thumbnail on the people page.
- (Optional) If applicable, select existing Person Categories or Add New Person Category. Categories can be used to filter how people are displayed.
- (Optional) Under Attributes, enter a number under Order to designate the order in which you would like the person to appear on the people page, where one would be listed first.
- Click Save Draft or Publish.