Useful for displaying journal articles, rooms or features of a building, services provided or any grouping with multiple entries that you want to be able to filter dynamically by category, items pages display text and images in a visual gallery that visitors can click into to learn more. A site can only include one items page.
Create an Items Page
- At the top of the dashboard, click +New and select Page from the drop-down menu.
- Add a Title (this is the name for the collection of all your items).
- If you have introductory text, type it (or paste, using the “paste as plain text” option) into the Content Editor.
- In the Page Builder, select and drag Item Layout below Page Content.
- Once you have placed the Item layout module within the Page Builder, click on the pencil icon inside the Item Layout box to select your layout settings.
- Select Layout Options (no sidebar or right sidebar)
- Under Page Attributes, select a Parent page if applicable and designate your page’s display order, if the page is among a group of child pages.
- Select Save Draft or Publish.