In the Formidable Forms plugin, you can automatically send a number of emails to administrators and to respondents. Different emails can be sent based on specific responses. If your site is not hosted on WashU Sites, you can notify your administrators and respondents using the Gravity Forms plugin.
Send an Email After the Form Is Submitted
- In the dashboard, go to Formidable > Forms.
- Under the form you wish to edit, click on Settings. Note that if you are already editing a form, the Settings link will appear at the top of the page.
- Click on Form Actions, the second option under Form Settings.
- Click on the Email Notification box and complete the following fields:
- To – Determines who receives the email
- Subject – The subject line on the email
- Message – The body of the email
- Under Customization at the top right, you can find the codes to place the responses the user submitted through the form automatically into the body of your text.
- When you are done editing your notification, click on Update at the bottom of the page.