Quotes are useful for displaying testimonials about your program or service. Learn how to create individual Quotes posts to populate your page builder block.
Adding the Quotes Page Builder Block to a Page
- Navigate to the page where you would like to add the Quotes Page Builder block.
- Click Edit.
- Under the posts tab in the Page Builder, select and drag Quotes to the position where you would like it to appear on the page.
- Once you have placed the Quote module within the Page Builder, click on the pencil icon within the Quotes box to select your layout settings.
- (Optional) Add Heading Text for your Quote section.
- Select Number of posts to display by moving the slider.
- Select an Element Layout Style, which gives the look and feel to your quotes.
- Select an Element Color Style, which gives a color scheme to your quotes.
- Under Slide effect, select whether the quotes will change to the next by fading or by sliding.
- Click Save.
- Click Save Draft or Publish.