The red button is used for calls to action within page content and custom content. You can add a button wherever you need it by using a shortcode.
- Navigate to the page where you would like to add the red button.
- Click Edit.
- In the content editor, click on where you would like the button to appear.
- Find the Insert Shortcodes button, with 2 brackets ([ ]) above the content editor.
- In the dialogue box, click Button Square.
- In the next dialogue box, select Square Button Red.
- Enter Button Text.
- Enter a Button Link using “http://.”
- Click Ok.